I am a PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at UT Austin, advised by Dr. Kristen Grauman. I am broadly interested in Computer Vision and its applications to robotics.
News & Activities
- Oct 20: Our work on Differentiable constraints for causal structure discovery is up on arxiv. [paper]
- Sep 20: Our work on Exploration for Interaction is accepted at NeurIPS 2020. [paper] [project].
- Aug 20: Our work on Exploration for Interaction is up on arxiv. [paper] [project].
- Jul 20: Invited talk at Stanford: “Environment-centric reasoning for embodied perception” [slides]. Thanks Juan Carlos Niebles for the invitation!
- Mar 20: Our work on Topological environment graphs is accepted at CVPR 2020. [paper] [project]
- Jul 19: Our work on Interaction Hotspots is accepted at ICCV 2019. [paper] [project]
- Jun 19: Presented our work on Interaction Hotspots at the EPIC workshop at CVPR. EPIC@CVPR19
- Jul 18: Our work on Attributes as Operators is accepted at ECCV 2018. [paper] [code]
- May 18: Interning at Facebook AI Research this summer
- Mar 18: Our work on Dynamic Inference Paths in ResNets is accepted at CVPR 2018. [paper] [code]
- Dec 17: Our work on Computational Antimicrobial Peptide Design is accepted at JBC 2017. [paper] [code]
- Aug 17: Completed a wonderful internship at IBM Research. Thanks Bhatta and Rogerio!
- Jul 17: Sharmistha presents our work on Coupling Constraints for Relation Extraction at ACL 2017 (workshop). [paper]
- May 17: Started an internship at IBM Research’s Vision & Multimedia group, working with Bishwaranjan Bhattacharjee and Dr. Rogerio Feris
- Jan 17: Joined Dr. Kristen Grauman’s vision group as a Research Assistant.
- Aug 16: Joined UT Austin as a graduate student.
- July 16: Completed a wonderful internship at MALL Lab, thanks Partha!
Differentiable Causal Discovery Under Unmeasured Confounding
Rohit Bhattacharya, Tushar Nagarajan, Daniel Malinsky, Ilya Shpitser
Learning Affordance Landscapes for Interaction Exploration in 3D Environments
Tushar Nagarajan, Kristen Grauman
Proceedings of the Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), Dec 2020. (Spotlight)
[paper] [project] [spotlight talk]
EGO-TOPO: Environment Affordances from Egocentric Video
Tushar Nagarajan, Yanghao Li, Christoph Feichtenhofer, Kristen Grauman
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Seattle, June 2020. (Oral)
[paper] [project] [talk] [code]
Grounded Human-Object Interaction Hotspots from Video
Tushar Nagarajan, Christoph Feichtenhofer, Kristen Grauman
Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Seoul, October 2019.
[paper] [project] [code]
Attributes as Operators
Tushar Nagarajan, Kristen Grauman
Proceedings of the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), Munich, September 2018.
BlockDrop: Dynamic Inference Paths in Residual Networks
Zuxuan Wu*, Tushar Nagarajan*, Abhishek Kumar, Steven Rennie, Larry S. Davis, Kristen Grauman, Rogerio Feris
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Salt Lake City, June 2018. (Spotlight) (* equal contribution)
[paper] [code] [talk]
CANDiS: Coupled & Attention-Driven Neural Distant Supervision
Tushar Nagarajan, Sharmistha Jat, Partha Talukdar
ACL 2017 (Workshop), Vancouver, Canada, 2017
Computational antimicrobial peptide design and evaluation against multidrug-resistant clinical isolates of bacteria
Deepesh Nagarajan, Tushar Nagarajan, Natasha Roy, Omkar Kulkarni, Sathyabaarathi Ravichandran, Madhulika Mishra, Dipshikha Chakravortty and Nagasuma Chandra
Journal of Biological Chemistry (JBC), 2017.