I am a PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at UT Austin, working with Dr. Kristen Grauman. I am broadly interested in Computer Vision and NLP, and the intersection between the two fields.
News & Activities
- Mar 18: Our work on Dynamic Inference Paths in ResNets is accepted at CVPR 2018. [paper] [code]
- Dec 17: Our work on Computational Antimicrobial Peptide Design is accepted at JBC 2017. [paper] [code]
- Aug 17: Completed a wonderful internship at IBM Research. Thanks Bhatta and Rogerio!
- Jul 17: Sharmistha presents our work on Coupling Constraints for Relation Extraction at ACL 2017 (workshop). [paper]
- May 17: Started an internship at IBM Research’s Vision & Multimedia group, working with Bishwaranjan Bhattacharjee and Dr. Rogerio Feris
- Jan 17: Joined Dr. Kristen Grauman’s vision group as a Research Assistant.
- Aug 16: Joined UT Austin as a graduate student.
- July 16: Completed a wonderful internship at MALL Lab, thanks Partha!
BlockDrop: Dynamic Inference Paths in Residual Networks
Zuxuan Wu*, Tushar Nagarajan*, Abhishek Kumar, Steven Rennie, Larry S. Davis, Kristen Grauman, Rogerio Feris
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Salt Lake City, June 2018. (Spotlight) (* equal contribution)
CANDiS: Coupled & Attention-Driven Neural Distant Supervision
Tushar Nagarajan, Sharmistha Jat, Partha Talukdar
ACL 2017 (Workshop), Vancouver, Canada, 2017
Computational antimicrobial peptide design and evaluation against multidrug-resistant clinical isolates of bacteria
Deepesh Nagarajan, Tushar Nagarajan, Natasha Roy, Omkar Kulkarni, Sathyabaarathi Ravichandran, Madhulika Mishra, Dipshikha Chakravortty and Nagasuma Chandra
Journal of Biological Chemistry (JBC), 2017.